Saturday, January 14, 2012

True Survivor

I am a true survivor. I am so grateful to be alive to be able to tell my story. My autobiography, I Married Mr. America, tells it all.  No fiction, just pure fact.  It took many, many years to get the courage to say it like it is and that's exactly what I did.   I want to reach out to all those who have been so abused that they felt like less than a grain of sand. I want to take your hand and let you know that is a light at the end of the tunnel! 

Will keep you informed as to the release date.....IMMA will be shopped for a movie.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to the release of your autobiography Lindy!

    Yes, there is a light at the end of that tunnel... thank you for sharing your heart and story with us. ♥

    May abundant blessings and peace be with you,
    Larry

    ReplyDelete